Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 06:59:36 -0500, Dale wrote:

No offense Neil, I read the sig even if I don't read your replies.,  lol
That's probably a good policy. I'll have to remember that the next time
I want to insult you, to do it in my sig :P

Well, it depends on the subject matter. You sometimes reply on threads that I know nothing about and don't use. There's not much need in reading the whole reply but the sig is sometimes pretty neat.

I like the irony of the sig sometimes. I know a couple times your sig seemed to be foreseeing the future on a problem being discussed. Others have even mentioned it before too. Makes one wonder.

Dale

:-)  :-)