On 8/11/05, Walter Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> the install openswan ok but install ipsec-tools and error:
>
> gcc -L../libipsec/.libs -o plainrsa-gen plainrsa-gen.o plog.o vmbuf.o
> crypto_openssl.o logger.o misc.o -lssl -lcrypto  -lresolv -lipsec
> -lflsha2.o
> gcc: sha2.o: No such file or directory
> make[3]: *** [plainrsa-gen] Error 1

(SNIP)

It sounds as if the ebuild is incompatible with the -j make flag. Try
exporting MAKEOPTS (IIRC, I'm not at my gentoo box) to an empty string
or -j1 (which limits the number of concurrent jobs to one) when
merging it:

MAKEOPTS="-j1" emerge ipsec-tools

Regards,
Andreas

--
And I hate redundancy, and having different functions for the same thing.
        - Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel