Hi All,

I like KDE and I use it on daily basis. I would like to change the
style of the windows but if the eye candy stuffs are disabled only the
original theme is working properly. What does it mean "working
properly"? In this case means that the parts of the windows are well
drawn according to design. Design of the window buttons on the
upper-right corner are drawn properly, not hided, they are not
blinking, etc.

The cause is simple why I turned off the eye candy stuffs, they are
hungry and eating my CPU. This is a little bit strange for me because
I have a reasonable nVidia video card with 512Mbyte RAM and my system
is well configured.

My question is that, it is normal when the eye candy stuffs are
disabled only the original style is working properly? Should I give
you screenshots about the not proper working to clarify what is my
problem? Should I report this as bug in bugs.gentoo.org?

Thanks for any help in advance!

András

--
- -