Hi All,

I am using tnftp to login to a vsFTPd 2.2.2 server:
=========================
Connected to ftp_host.com.
220 (vsFTPd 2.2.2)
ftp_login: user `mick_login' pass `<null>' host `ftp_host.com'
---> USER mick_login
331 Please specify the password.
Password:
---> PASS XXXX
230 Login successful.
---> SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
---> FEAT
211-Features:
 EPRT
 EPSV
 MDTM
 PASV
 REST STREAM
 SIZE
 TVFS
 UTF8
211 End
features[FEAT_FEAT] = 1
features[FEAT_MDTM] = 1
features[FEAT_MLST] = 0
features[FEAT_REST_STREAM] = 1
features[FEAT_SIZE] = 1
features[FEAT_TVFS] = 1
got localcwd as `/home/michael'
---> PWD
257 "/"
got remotecwd as `/'
---> TYPE I
=========================

So far so good, but then I get this response when I try to list stuff:
=========================
ftp> ls
---> TYPE A
200 Switching to ASCII mode.
tnftp: setsockopt SO_DEBUG (ignored): Permission denied
---> EPSV
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||62430|)
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||62430|)
=========================
it just hangs here until it times out and drops the connection.

Without debug I see this:
=========================
230 Login successful.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
200 Switching to Binary mode.
ftp> pwd
Remote directory: /
ftp> ls
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||17721|)

If I try the same thing with Konqueror there is no problem, I login and
Konqueror immediately lists the directory contents.  How can I see what
Konqueror's ftp client sends to and receives from the server?
--
Regards,
Mick