Hi,
I would like to offer to some friends similar service
as i.e. dyndns.org does: FQDN for their dynamic IP.
But I have no idea how to set-up my bind for this task.
And what is even worse, they are mostly running Windows.

IIRC, dyndns.org (and similar services) offer some
kind of end-user application which takes care of this.
But I think it should be possible with nsupdate too.
So I downloaded bind4windows, extracted, and tried
to run nsupdate, but it complains about "side-by-side
configuration incorrect, application failed to start".

So is there some way to accomplish this task?

Jarry