Hi,
today I received this mail from cron:
---
error: skipping "/var/log/portage/elog/summary.log" because
parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable
or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive
in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be
used for rotation.
---

My /var/log/portage/elog has this permissions:
drwxrws--- 2 portage portage 4096 Jun  1  2010 elog

What is wrong with it? I'm pretty sure I did not touch it
for years so I'm surprised logrotate is suddenly complaining
(it has been updated recently, that might be reason).

Anyway, how should those permissions look like to make
logrotate (and cron) happy?

Jarry