I was wondering about torrents, here is the case

I love to download stuff through torrents.. so there is aways a client downloading/uploading something.

When I want to use my band I just set torrents limits, so youtube videos charges fast, and sites load fast too. When I go away I first unset the limits, so my torrents go to full speed again.

This set/unset is boring.. Is there any way to dynamic set my torrents limits, so when I'm using internet it frees some bandwidth to me, and when I stop to use it goes full speed again?? Is there any torrent client with that feature? If not, is this implementable?

Thanks in advance!