On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Peter Humphrey
<pe...@humphrey.ukfsn.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 18 August 2011 23:46:30 Paul Hartman wrote:
>
>>  I saw that one of the pins on the port was bent inward on itself, so it
>>  never made contact when I plugged devices into it.
>
> And when you tried to straighten it, it broke off, no? That's been my
> experience.

It was bent in such an awkward way that I couldn't get it to move...
I'm sure it would have snapped off if I did, though. Luckily, it was a
port on the case, not the motherboard, and the front panel was modular
-- so the manufacturer (Antec) sent me a new one free of charge.