On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:47:02 +0200, Space Cake wrote:

> So, what if I have changed the flags to -kde and -gnome, and I also ran
> depclean, also used the script provided by some kind member of the list
> and I still have all the kde gnome stuff on my system? Do I need some
> list of packages should I unmerge? Should I simple unmerge packages
> kde-base/* and so on and run revdep-rebuild after this? Is this a
> working approach?

Look for KDE/GNOME packages in your world file

grep kde /var/lib/portage/world
grep gnome /var/lib/portage/world

Remove anything you don't use
emerge --depclean -a
rinse and repeat

--
Neil Bothwick

WinErr 01B: Illegal error - You are not allowed to get this error.
            Next time you will get a penalty for that.