Hi,

I run my IBM model M keyboard (1987 :) via a Belkin USB->PS2
converter.

This results in a problem

   Sometimes after wakeup from supsend to disk (supend to RAM is not
   check yet) the keyboard "hangs": All LEDs are flashing and not key
   is accepted. "Power cycling" via USB plug helps. I am using
   sys-power/hibernate-script for hibernation. I listed the usb-ohci
   as module wich gets unloaded/loaded while hibernation/wake-up in
   /etc/hibernate/common.conf which helps in most but not all cases.

Since power cycling the keyboard help: Is there a way to do this via
software/script when hibernate wakes the PC?

Best regards,
mcc