On 14 September 2011 13:42, Michael Mol <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Carlos Sura
> <carlos.su...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Hello mates,
> >
> > I want to use moonlight, because I've reciently started using Netflix.
> > I did not found in portage tree... Also, I remember that it was marked to
> be
> > removed from portage... So, I wonder, is there any way to install it?
> > layman? ebuild?
> > Someone has moonlight installed and working? any problems?
> > Regards
>
> Haven't tried moonlight, but AFAIK, the DRM bits you'd need aren't
> available in Moonlight.
>
> --
> :wq

Hello Michael Mol,

Thank you for your answer.

Well... Right now, I'm using virtualbox, Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8;
with a hdmi output, but I don't like to use virtualbox just to watch movies
on netflix.

Also, this article:
http://how-to.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_watch_Netflix_(Watch_Instantly)_in_Linux
mentions that, I could use moonlight to get netflix working on linux.

But, now that I would like to try moonlight; isn't in portage tree nor
gentoo wiki.

I would like to know is there is a layman or ebuild (working). I'm in ~AMD64

Regards

--
Carlos Sura.-