On Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:11:52 AM Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> Anyone installed otrs with webapp-config?
> I just don't get it!
>
> otrs emerged fine, but I get:
>
> # webapp-config -I -h localhost -d 'otrs' otrs 3.0.10
> * Fatal error: Unable to determine location of master copy
> * Fatal error(s) - aborting
>
> Could someone please help?
> google doesn't get me fitting answers for gentoo
>
> Thanks!
>
> Stefan

I have been using webapp-config for all the webapps on my server and it does
work for me.
Not seen that error before. I am wondering if something might be configured
incorrectly.

Do you have the folder: "/usr/share/webapps/otrs/3.0.10" ?

Also, I would try not to put quotes arount the "-d" parameter. I have never
needed that myself.

--
Joost