Michael Mol wrote:
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Dale<rdalek1...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
Am Donnerstag 29 September 2011, 01:27:27 schrieb Peter Humphrey:
On Tuesday 27 September 2011 17:52:24 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
I am naturally grumpy.

Wonder what I am?  Then again, does it matter?  Then again, do I want to
know?  :/
You're naturally curious, and unafraid to push technical boundaries.

Me, I'm just easily trolled. :)

I am the curious type except for one thing. SNAKES. Seeing one on TV is fine but in real life, lead poisoning. O_O I have killed three this year in my yard or garden. My cat isn't dead a year and they are moving in on me.

Technical boundaries, I'd like to push the Fedora dev doing the /usr and /var on / thing off my roof, holding a snake. lol

My Dad used to always tell me that a snake is more scared of us than we are of it. I came back with this, does the snake wear Depends? I know I was close to needing mine. If the snake is more scared, then he lost his. o_O

I need to take my meds.

Dale

:-)  :-)