Thank you all ! Thanks for helping , now I know which things I should do .

  发件人: "Michael Mol"<mike...@gmail.com>;
 发送时间: 2011年10月9日(星期天) 晚上9:40
 收件人: "gentoo-user"<gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org>;

 主题: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Michael Mol <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 12:53 AM, Lavender <448463...@qq.com> wrote:
>> Yeah, your reply is exact what I mean , but I'm really confused by those
>> modules' names, I can't find any contact between the hard device name and
>> its module name . For example,  there is a module named 3c59x.ko , I totally
>> don't know what device it present for ,
>
> This got a *lot* easier back when sysfs was added.
>
> cd /sys/module/<modulename>/drivers/
>
> And go from there
>
> lspci will help you see the 'text' name for the device in question.
>
> For example, let's say I don't know what the 'ahci' module is for.
>
> $ cd /sys/module/ahci/drivers
> $ ls
> pci:ahci
> $ cd pci\:ahci/
> $ ls
> 0000:00:11.0  bind  module  new_id  remove_id  uevent  unbind
> $ sudo lspci|grep 11.0
> 00:11.0 SATA controller: ATI Technologies Inc SB700/SB800 SATA
> Controller [AHCI mode]
> $
>
> So now I know the ahci module manages my SATA controller.

Came up with something possibly a little handier. This command should
tell you what driver is associated with every device on the system.

find /sys/devices -name driver -print0|xargs -0 ls -l|cut -d' '
-f10-|sed -e 's/\.\.\///g'

Output could probably still be a bit better cleaned up, but it should help.

--
:wq