* Ian K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-08-17 02:03]:
> Daniel Vrcic wrote:
> > * Ian K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [05-08-16 10:46]:
> > > Hi there,
> > > Does anyone know how to get KToon working? http://ktoon.toonka.com/ I
> > > cannot compile it because when I run Qmake to compile the sources, it
> > > says qmake: command not found. What can I do?
> > Assuming that you have Qt library installed. qmake is located in
> > /usr/qt/3/bin/ so you should add that directory to your $PATH enviroment
> > variable.
> [blushing] How do I do that again?

For one-time use you can do the following:

# export PATH=/usr/qt/3/bin:$PATH

Then you can compile your program from the same terminal you typed the
command above.

For long-term use you should add that command to your shell's
configuration file. If your shell is bash (default) then that conf. file
will be $HOME/.bashrc .

--
Daniel Vrcic