Christoph Eckert wrote:

I want to give the 2 IP addressess provided on the paper of my ISP
(primary and secondary DNS'es). How can I make resolv.conf static?

You can even set it to the user as read only; OTOH I don't know if your IP-up script will then deny to establish the connection.

The second possibility in this case is to rewrite this file with the desired contents after the connection is done.

Best regards

   ce
Yes, but after a reboot (I daily boot and shut down my computer) the file's content is refreshed by the DHCP server. (nameserver 192.168.0.1)