Gyuri wrote:
Hi guys,
I've just downloaded, and installed Gentoo 2005.1 El Nino. I have some experiences with former Gentoo releases. But there is a little "bug" (maybe?) in "el nino". A simple user cannot read the contets of the root ( / ) partition, she/he can only read and write in his/her own home directory. Is it a bug? Or is it done for some security reasons?
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my bad English.

Gentoo bug 101567.

--
   "Summer is butter on your chin and corn mush between every tooth." -Calvin

Aaron Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[ BSD | commonbox | cron | cvs-utils | mips | netmon | shell-tools | vim ]