On Saturday 22 Oct 2011 10:47:55 Lavender wrote:
> Actually the subject is not correct . The emails
> I sent before were writtern on a web page , not on
> linux system , because I haven't install a KDE
> desktop which means I only can work under linux
> terminal.

Well, there's more than one ways to achieve the same result.

You can continue to use a webmail account with a text mode web browser.  There
are a few to choose from - some will work better than others:

 www-client/elinks

 www-client/links

 www-client/lynx

If your webmail provider has a correctly coded their webmail page then you
should not have a problem accessing your messages with any of the above
browsers, using SSL connection.

Alternatively, you can use a mail client from within a console or an X
terminal like:

 mail-client/mutt

 mail-client/alpine

 mail-client/pine

Most of these require that you learn their respective key-binding commands,
but have extensive documentation.  mutt is probably used more widely these
days and there are a few users in this M/L familiar with it.

HTH.
--
Regards,
Mick