>>> Actually, the ~amd64 version of webalizer emerges fine.
>>>
>>> - Grant
>>
>> Sorry, one more note.  I noticed this at the end of the webalizer emerge
>> output:
>>
>>  * Running /usr/sbin/webapp-cleaner -p -C /webalizer
>> /usr/sbin/webapp-cleaner: line 14: /sbin/functions.sh: No such file or
>> directory
>>  * Nothing to clean
>>
>> Do I need to fix that?
>>
>> - Grant
>>

> Can you try a newer version of app-admin/webapp-config?

I did that and now I get:

* vhosts USE flag not set - auto-installing using webapp-config
* This is a re-installation
* webalizer-2.21.02 is already installed - replacing
* Running /usr/sbin/webapp-config -I -h localhost -u root -d
/webalizer webalizer 2.21.02
* Fatal error: Package webalizer-2.21.02 is already installed here.
* Fatal error: Use webapp-config -C to uninstall it first.
* Fatal error: Install directory already contains a web application!
* Fatal error(s) - aborting

I don't have a good understanding of how webapp-config works.  Is this
sort of output to be expected whenever re-emerging a webapp package?

- Grant