On Tue, November 22, 2011 11:47 pm, William Kenworthy wrote:

<snipped>

> YMMV ... VB is stable and rarely if ever breaks, app and modules "just
> work" - performance is as good as vmware

I actually found VB to have better performance.

When using virtual machines, I tend to run multiple simultaneously.
VirtualBox can handle more on similar hardware the VMWare.
The settings for the VMs (harddisk size, memory size) are identical.
For video-settings, as they generally tend to run server applications, I
really don't care for those and the basic is generally sufficient.

--
Joost