Nilesh Govindarajan wrote:
On Sun 27 Nov 2011 09:06:39 PM IST, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
sys-apps/openrc-0.9.6 is just... gone?  Not even masked, but
completely gone from portage.

What happened to it?

0.9.6? I updated my tree 24h before writing this reply. It's still not
there. Only upto 0.9.4&  -9999 is masked.

I got this in mine:

root@fireball / # equery list -p openrc
 * Searching for openrc ...
[IP-] [  ] sys-apps/openrc-0.8.3-r1:0
[-P-] [ ~] sys-apps/openrc-0.9.2:0
[-P-] [ ~] sys-apps/openrc-0.9.3:0
[-P-] [ ~] sys-apps/openrc-0.9.3-r1:0
[-P-] [ ~] sys-apps/openrc-0.9.4:0
[-P-] [ ~] sys-apps/openrc-0.9.6:0
[-P-] [ -] sys-apps/openrc-9999:0
root@fireball / #

My last sync was:

Fri Nov 25 19:20:06 2011

If you need a ebuild or something, speak up soon while I still got it.  :-)

Could it be that that version had a serious problem and puked on the devs keyboard so he, or she, removed it before it messed up someone else's keyboard? We got any female devs? :/

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!