Hello!

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:07:10 +0700
Pandu Poluan <pa...@poluan.info> wrote:

> I'm wondering: what's your recommended CLI Torrent client(s)? And why?

  I've been using Transmission for more than 3 years now, and mostly on
very old and not powerful PCs. For example, it runs on my Pentium-I
processor with 48 MB of RAM without problems. I even tried to run it on
32 MB of RAM and succeeded.
  It is the most lightweight torrent-client I know of. And what is also
pleasant about Transmission is its client-daemon structure which lets
you use the UI of your choice. For example, I use the GTK interface on
my local machine and the Web-interface on the remote PC.

  Good luck!
    Vladimir.

-----
 <v...@ukr.net>