On Jan 6, 2012 10:04 AM, "pk" <pete...@coolmail.se> wrote:

> On 2012-01-06 02:29, Dale wrote:
>
> > Yea, they were funny.  Sort of surprising tho.  Most people were making
> > a joke about it.  Mistakes happen tho.  I'm sure it wasn't intentional.
>
> It's easy to make such a mistake when in a hurry, or tired or distracted
> for some reason; I'm also quite sure it wasn't intentional...

Anyways, the dev seems to take the gentle (and not so gentle) ribbings in
stride, so all is well.

(In any case, he got good promotion for his project).

What really cracked me up: someone asked, didn't the testers -- if any --
caught the error? To which another commenter replied, yes, the testers
caught the error, but they can't file a bug until they restore their /usr.

Rich XD

Rgds,