I am not interisted in Pulseaudio.

I am using freeswitch, and Portaudio doesn't support PulseAudio,
therefor I need to make it with bluez and to make a alsadevice for
in/output.

This is the problem.

What you advised, doesn't work for me. the hell I know why. I added the
device, and the headset was in discovery mode. I added it, okay. but
even though on pulseaudio I don't see the device at all.

however, I need to see it as an alsa device. this is my problem.

But thanks so far....

Tamer