Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 14:51:45 schrieb Michael Mol:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Michael Schreckenbauer <grim...@gmx.de>
wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012, 09:18:03 schrieb Mick:
> >> Over the last couple of weeks I noticed that when I click on a URL in
> >> an
> >> email I get libreoffice launching a few seconds after Konqueror has
> >> opened up the URL.
> >>
> >> I think this started happening after the recent update of KDE to 4.7.4
> >> and after the initial "what the ... " it is now becoming annoying.
> >>
> >> Have you noticed anything similar?
> >>
> >> Any ideas how I could fix this?
> >
> > No idea, but this happens here also. Not annoying yet, but also not
> > restricted to kmail afaict. I click somewhere and loffice starts.
>
> I remember having this happen under StarOffice way back on Win95.
> Sounds like you've got to re-select your preferred application
> handlers. I don't know the process for this in KDE.

Already checked those. Nothing suspicious in there. Sometimes loffice even
starts when I click on my (empty) desktop, in the url bar of firefox or in some
empty area of an application, where no preferred application would be started.
Happens about once a week and I click a lot, so I don't care too much :)

Best,
Michael