On 02/15/2012 09:52 AM, LK wrote:
>> Are there any firmware-related messages in your dmesg?
> Oh yes: http://pastebin.com/b95y3GaH
> Look at the area from 1.576863 to 62.228490, includes the 60s
> freeze from switching to clocksource tsc.
>
> Does the problem lay in my AMD gpu (hd6xxx) ?

It is definitely a problem with the kernel configuration.

Can you send:

 - Kernel .config
 - Output of "tree /lib/firmware"

If that's too big to post to the list, put it up on gist or something
and just paste a link...  We'll figure out what's going on and speed up
that boot time!  :)

        --- Mike

                                   --- Carveth Read, “Logic”