On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:07:30PM +0100, Marc Joliet wrote:
> Am Fri, 17 Feb 2012 08:29:40 +0700
> schrieb Pandu Poluan <pa...@poluan.info>:

> > > Congratulations! The first correct use of "one of those who" I've seen in
> > several years. If only Americans would speak English!
> > >

> > ???
> >
> > I'm not aware that there can be a 'wrong' usage of "one of those who"...
>
> I think he means "one of those who *are*" vs. "one of those who *is*".

Actually, the *is* variant would be (syntactically) correct, too.  In that case
he would be "you know, just one of those guys", who coincidentally is also
against initrd/initramfs.
Gosh, don't you just love languages and their syntax. :o)
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.

...llaw eht no rorrim ,rorriM