On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:56:31 -0800
walt <w41...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Likewise for debugging the kdepim mess when it was already working
> well in the old kde.  What ARE they thinking?  Reminds me of our US
> Congress, all advertising and no product.

kdepim devs are just making a simple classic mistake that's
been made over and over and over again. Developers do not learn from
history, every time this mistake is made the team doing it thinks *they*
will be different.

This is their second big project - the most dangerous one a dev will
ever work on. Frederick P. Brooks has it all covered since the 70s.

--
Alan McKinnnon
alan.mckin...@gmail.com