On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Carlos Sura
<carlos.su...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using now Gnome 3, and I found very intesting and useful the option for
> "online accounts" however, I would like to add my Google account, but I just
> can't. I've been searching thru Google and Gentoo Forums on how to fix the
> error I am getting, but I have not found any useful or any fix yet. I want
> to know if any of you has suceffuly added a Google account or isn't working
> at all on Gentoo? Since, I tried on Fedora and seems to be working cool.

I have my Google Account working with GNOME 3, but I set it months
ago. I don't remember any problem doing it, and now it works (at least
mail wih Evolution; with Empathy tells me that I have a network
error).

> Here is the picture of the error I am getting when I try to add my
> account: http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4636/errorty.jpg
>
> I am using ~AM64, and I've set the gnome-desktop profile (as in the Gentoo
> Forum suggested)
>

> Is there something missing?

We have too little information to help you. What versions of gnome,
gnome-shell, gnome-online-accounts, empathy, evolution do you have?
What use flags? When was your last sync?

Regards.
--
Canek Peláez Valdés
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México