I just received the new Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook and I'm trying to
install Gentoo but I can't get install-amd64-minimal-20120223.iso to
boot via a USB key.  I installed it to two different USB keys via
unetbootin but I get this right after it asks for the keymap:

Looking for the cdrom
Attempting to mount media:- /dev/sda1
Attempting to mount media:- /dev/sda2
Attempting to mount media:- /dev/sda3
Attempting to mount media - /dev/sda4
Media not found
No bootable medium found. Waiting for new devices...
Could not find CD to boot, something else needed!
Determining root device...
Could not find the root block device in .

It must be reading the USB key fine or it never would have gotten that
far.  Maybe it has no drivers for the disk controller, but then why
does it reference the cdrom?  I tried the nosata and ide=nodma options
to no avail.

- Grant