Am Fri, 16 Mar 2012 22:51:00 -0400
schrieb "Walter Dnes" <waltd...@waltdnes.org>:

>   The instructions for replacing udev with mdev are now up at
> http://www.waltdnes.org/mdev/  validator.w3.org complains about a couple
> of extensions I used, but it appears to work OK in both Firefox and
> Midori.  Any comments from users of other browsers?  The page will be
> permanently "under construction", i.e. evolving as we find out more
> about how mdev works.

For those that don't follow Planet Gentoo: Luca Barbato just gave your project
a positive mention within a small rant about the whole situation:

http://blogs.gentoo.org/lu_zero/2012/03/17/again-on-shoveling-stuff-in-other-people-mouth/

Now to return to the sidelines and keep watching from afar how this whole thing
will turn out :) .

--
Marc Joliet
don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup