Okay, I just uploaded the new release to sourceforge.
Its version 1.0.2

As always 3 files: binaries as tar.gz, rpm and source as tar.gz.

Don't forget to make the highscores.dat writable for the user.

And yes, I have to rewrite the waffen (weapons) and zauber (spells) readme's
to english.
Will do this soon!