> flashrom can write to a growing number of BIOSes, did you try it
> already? It's in portage so you can just emerge it. Look at the use
> flag list, since you might need to enable support for something in
> there so it can see your chip(s).
>
> The exe file might be usable directly with it, or you might have some
> luck trying to uncompress it with 7z or xz.

I read that flashrom can't use an executable directly and unzip didn't
work so I didn't seriously consider it.  I didn't try 7z or xz though.

I did finally get it to work with unetbootin though.  This would
actually probably work too:

http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/FreeDOS_Flash_Drive

My problem was that I was trying to change to the C drive like this:

cd c:

instead of like this:

c:

:)