meow@darkcircle ~/xfce-ko $ vi xfdesktop.master.ko.po

** (process:15449): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'GMountMountFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (process:15449): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'GDriveStartFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (process:15449): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype
'GSocketMsgFlags' as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

when I execute vim as above, I've met some messages like that.

what does above mean? how can I solve that problem?

I did damn googling but I didn't find why that message shown.