On Thu, 2012-05-03 at 10:40 +1000, Adam Carter wrote:
> >> Any idea how to troubleshoot this? Any sense in trying rm -fr
> >> ~/.libreoffice?

> > always worth a try - but just rename the old directory first and then
> > move it back if thats not the problem.
>
> mv ~/.libreoffice ~/.libreoffice-orig didnt help. Any other ideas?

Add a brand new user and try in the new environment in case its a
problem with the existing desktop environment.

There are just too many variables in this sort of vague "doesn't work"
scenario so all you can do is start eliminating outside
influences/suspects.  Seems no one else has jumped in saying they suffer
from this too so its something unique to you - I am using 3.5.2 (just
upgraded) and its fine.

Also, just in case you used an existing document, try with something new
and created by yourself just to test this.

BillK

32bit system on a core2 using a gnome2 desktop
[ebuild   R    ] app-office/libreoffice-3.5.2.2  USE="binfilter branding
cups dbus eds gnome graphite gstreamer gtk java kde mysql nsplugin
opengl svg vba webdav xmlsec (-aqua) -jemalloc -nlpsolver -odk
-pdfimport -postgres -test" 0 kB