On 8/25/05, A. Khattri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No you're not - there's no excuse for not being polite and considerate of
others when posting. And that includes not top-posting and trimming your
quoted part to only what is necessary for context. Unfortunately most
people are too lazy to bother trimming anything so you end up with longer
and longer posts.

Some of us have to pay for bandwidth and longer posts just eat up more of
it than necessary.

Indeed, as previously stated I'm sorry. I simply didn't know that top posting and not trimming the message was so offensive. I cleaned up my act people just need to go harass the rest of the people on this list who are guilty of the same things. And for the record I was not trolling, I was TRYING to be helpful.

-Mike

--
Michael E. Crute

Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"