On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Mark Knecht <markkne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Michael Mol <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 8:58 PM, Alex Schuster <wo...@wonkology.org> wrote:
> <SNIP>
>>>
>>> Huh? I only see the total amount of swap being used, but no entry per
>>> process.
>>
>> Hit F2, and go down to 'columns'. Anything per-process found under
>> /proc can be added as a column.

> Anything in there show network through-put per process? I've been
> looking for a way to monitor what's going to each of my VMs?

NAFAIK. Though if you get a kernel patch that gets per-process socket
auditing added, then it should show up. :)

I usually use iftop for watching flows. There's another tool I
installed which handles some things (such as IPv6) better, but inara
and kaylee are still down, so I can't peek at their world files to
find out what it was.

--
:wq