On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Hinnerk van Bruinehsen
<h.v.bruineh...@fu-berlin.de> wrote:

I'd be more active and vocal in trying to help sort this out, but it's
been a busy week since the 1k mile trip to get a car and working on
getting it into the shape I want it in... that aside, I *did* manage
to, without any changes, drop in the config provided at the start of
all this into a gentoo-sources 3.2.12 tree (after a quick mrproper)
and it built without issues. To me, that indicates that the toolchain,
particular copy of the sources, or hardware have an issue. That the
problem is as consistent as it is while the rest of the system isn't
failing in horrifying ways implies it's not the hardware. The
resulting modules and kernel from my building it can be grabbed from
http://poisonbl.freeshell.org/3.2.12_test.tar.bz2

--
Poison [BLX]
Joshua M. Murphy