On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 19:47:47 -0400
John Dangler wrote:

> >> It compiles sudo with support for One Time (or "single key) passwords.
>  OpenSSH also supports skey.
>
> It? Do you mean the latest kernel? or a stage3 build with genkernel? (I know
> that skey isn't in the default list of use flags)...

"IT" means the skey USE flag, just like "it" did in your post, to which
he was replying.

It seems perhaps that you don't quite "get" USE flags (and thats no
criticism, they take a while to get your head around) but i am not going
to explain again what is in plenty of very good existing documentation.