120621 Daniel Troeder wrote:
> On 18.06.2012 11:29, Philip Webb wrote:
>> I've updated to the latest testing 302.17 & it's working ok so far.
> that there is a bug that affects lots of people with 302.xx:
> X-console-switch and resume-from-suspend are broken.
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=179956
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=179891
> I have to revert back to 295.xx for my notebook to suspend again :(

I don't suspend on my machines: Nvidia is running on my desktop PC.

Commenting on the other msgs re Glxgears, (1) which pkg is it in ?
(2) there's a Gears screen in Xscreensaver, which I've seen today & is ok ;
(3) I managed to get a bit of video to run using Flash today.

I do have a problem that occasionally an image on Firefox overflows
& this then infects all the other desktop displays:
it is cured by killing FF & re-opening it.
That seems, however, to be due to Firefox 13 or possibly Flash,
not to Nvidia, which I've only just updated.

Thanks to both.

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca