On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Michael Mol <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Michael Mol <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Very rough, and very much a works-for-me thing, but I thought I'd share.
>>
>> https://github.com/mikemol/gentoo-install
>>
>> I wrote it to ease the pain of the "install-configure-build" cycle I
>> was going through to figure out what was breaking glibc.
>
> Just a bit of a followup. I've got most of the bugs worked out, and
> I'm very pleased with it. I've used it to get through most of the
> install sequence for inara, and it's currently on package 113/158 of
> its second pass of 'emerge -e @world'.
>
> If anyone else gets around to trying it, let me know. :)
>
> --
> :wq

Hi Michael,
   Looks interesting. From reading the code it looks like this was a
(proper) reaction to rebuilding the two machines you recently had
trouble with, right?

   Not sure when I'll get to it but I'll likely give it a try building
a VM in Virtualbox as a test.

   Thanks for doing the heavy lifting and posting the work output.

Cheers,
Mark