On 09/22/2012 07:13 AM, Silvio Siefke wrote:
Hello,

i try since days install Amaya but it want not work. I try from Source
but it end with mistake in wx, but wxGTK is installed. I try from deb
Package it end with Raptor errors.

Has someone installed Amaya and can me tell the way?

I finally got it installed using this source tarball:
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-sources-11.4.4.tgz

I run gentoo ~amd64, and because of that I had to edit three of the amaya
source files to get it to compile.  I think maybe if you are running a
32-bit stable gentoo it should 'just work', but I no longer have such a
machine to test.  What gentoo version/arch are you running?