> ### Mail vom Wednesday 03 October 2012, 01:01:41: ###
>
> I has compile new kernel, but the result is same.
>
> CONFIG_USB_ACM=y
> CONFIG_USB_PRINTER=y
> CONFIG_USB_WDM=y
> CONFIG_USB_TMC=y

Hi,

i don't really remember where - perhaps search the mailinglist-archive - but i
think i've read that cups and the USB_PRINTER-module are not working perfectly
together... try to compile it as module or disable it and compile cups with
usb-support...

I use epson-drivers for my all-in-one printer and have no problems... but i
print and scan via Wifi...

> I use the handbook for usb and usb printer.
>
> Uff. When on Sabayon run, should run on gentoo too, or?
>
> Regards
> Silvio

Regards,

Jens