Greets,

could someone please show me the exact content of his
EFI-boot-partition, especially the stuff for gentoo?

Yesterday my main SSD crashed, the support of company XXX told me to
erase the CMOS of the board ... zap .. that were my EFI-settings ... and
the EFI-boot-partition is on the SSD  .... I was able to recover it but
somehow I don't get it right ...

all that /boot/efi /boot/efi/EFI bla ... and all the howtos I google
slightly differ and I just can't make it work right now.

I want to boot a gentoo-installation on /dev/md3 ... no separate /boot.
The EFI-boot-partition is /dev/sda5.

Pls point me at some working instructions ... I tend to use EFI as I
have both hdds partitioned with GPT.

Right now I boot using a USB-stick and manually pointing at the grub.cfg
from there ... *sigh*

Thanks in advance, Stefan

ps: I am a bit ill and rather overworked, this might make understanding
harder this time ;)