Hi,
I have a laptop and an external monitor.
I would like to have both monitors showing different desktops.
My aim is to have IRC and Email client on one side, and my shell and
programming stuff on the other side.
Currently I managed to do a big virtual workspace with XRANDR, but it
stretches the browser and it is hard to setup correctly.
I'm a Fluxbox user, and didn't find a way to define that starching the
window, will not stretch outside of the monitor I'm on.
This is why I would like each monitor have it's own desktop.

Thanks,
Kfir

virtual dual monitors:
xrandr --output LVDS1 --primary --mode 1280x800 --pos 0x0 --auto --output
VGA1 --mode 1920x1080 --pos 448x0 --primary