Hello,

Some background: I'm running an experiment that is sensitive to USB
latency of a few milliseconds.  During a typical overnight run I
encounter a handful such "latency events" and I am trying to
understand why they happen.  If you can recommend kernel
settings/hacks that will decrease USB latency, please share!

===

Q: How can I retrieve a count of USB transmissions that failed or were
retransmitted? (analogous to ifconfig on ethernet)

Regarding this question:

a) Can you answer it?

b) Can you recommend something I can read that will answer it?

c) Can you recommend somewhere for me to ask this question where it
can be answered?

===

Thank you!

Chris