On 12/12/12 18:04, Rod Smart wrote:
> Just check that you didn't accidentally mark the relevent Emails as
> junk/spam, and as they come
in, they get removed as if they are spam :/
Oddly enough, the two responses to my e-mail landed in my Inbox.  I
thought of what you are suggesting, Rod, and as a test, I changed some
Thunderbird settings - originally, I had set that messages I marked as
Junk were to be deleted.  However, thinking I may have inadvertently
marked a gentoo-user e-mail as junk, I changed the setting to move any
e-mail that I marked as Junk to the Junk folder.

The two responses to my e-mail did not land in my Junk folder so perhaps
the change in settings rectified things.

Regards,

Colleen

http://counter.li.org

--