Hello!

I am trying to install gentoo on an old armada m700. The specs that I think is
relevant for this problem is the clocking speed of the cpu and the ram. It got
223mhz of clocking speed and 116mb ram. I have added 512mb of swap since I knew
the ram was going to be a problem.

The command I issue is: "emerge gentoo-sources" and the output of the command
is this: http://bpaste.net/raw/66293/

The only thing I can really read from the error message is that it runs out of
ram. This surprises me because all it is really doing is moving the kernel
sources into place? I asked around in #gentoo on irc.freenode.net and someone
adviced me to turn of "MAKEOPTS="-j2" and "-pipe", but this doesn't fix it.

The possible work around I have thought of is just getting the vanilla kernel
from kernel.org, but the gentoo wiki advise against it, since gentoo-sources is
a patched kernel.

This is my first post to a mailing list, so I hope it is not to bad! :D

With best regards,
   - TheRedMood