Totally cool though. I don't think I found my earliest posts, but they
were certainly in the learning stages where I clearly didn't know the
difference between emerge -e and emerge -u. I got some pointy fingers
poked in my side by spider for that. :-)

At least this will allow me to figure out the names of a couple of
folks I was thinking about this last weekend.

Cheers,
Mark