Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
> Am 02.02.2013 11:19, schrieb Dale:
>> Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
>>> you can ignore all that. there is something broken - have a look at
>>> htop while clicking, check with xev that your clicks are actually
>>> delivered on time. Check Xorg.0.log hat X is behaving the way it should.
>> I posted it earlier but it turned out to be dbus needing a update.  It
>> appears dbus had a issue but the one with the fix was keyworded.
>> Anyway, it is back to normal now.  Well, normal for me anyway.  lol
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-)  :-)
>>
> yeah, we probably should have a look at your 'Dale being Dale' problem
> in the near future....
>
> ;)

Well, I do run into problems from time to time.  I got a thread on here
about gtkam that is a real head scratcher.  I don't know tho, maybe I
don't have any more problems than anyone else.  I don't start to many
threads with problems so maybe it just feels like Murphy picks on me a
lot.  :/

I wasn't the only one with this problem either.  So this time, it was
not just me.  lol   I just had the nerve to post about it.  O-o

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!